- Last Updated: 01 June 2017 01 June 2017
We invite you to our hostel from 22 June to 24 September 2017
Summer Hostel AWF has existed since 1988. It is located near Tauron Arena and in the vicinity if Polish Aviation Park – the biggest Park in Krakow. The Hostel is a part of the University School complex whose infrastructure allows to host not only large congresses, sports and cultural events, company conventions but individual tourists as well.
We offer 500 twin rooms which can also be rented by one person. In our offer there are rooms adapted for the needs of the disabled. We accept pets. Each room is en-suite and has its own balcony. There is free internet in each room However, guests need to have their own internet cable –RJ 45 socket. Guests can use kitchenettes which are located on each floor.
Full board can be ordered for the participants of organized events, conventions and groups of tourists.The reception is open 24 hours. Our staff is professional, friendly, experienced and attentive with good command of foreign languages. The hostel is situated next to the hub (approx.. 1 minute walk to the tramp stop), which allows a quick access to all the attractions of the royal city of Krakow.
The location of the Hostel is a strong asset:
- 15 – minute walk to Tauron Arena –Approx. 1,6 km/4 minutes by car
- 25 – minute walk to Expo Krakow- Approx. 2,2 km/5 minutes by car,
- 12 – minutes by tram to the Main Railway Station (PKP, PKS, MDA)
- 15 – minutes by tram to the City Centre
- 20 – minute walk to the Aqua Park, Multiplex and Plaza Centre
- Convenient connections – to Nowa Huta for tourists who are interested in visiting the first Polish Socrealizm Town and to Sanctuary Of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki
There is a guarded car park next to the Hostel.
In 2017 the reception is open from 22 June to 24 September; tel. (12) 683 14 90